Hi, y’all! Happy Humpday! If you’re one of the lucky ones who got Monday off – hopefully you’re enjoying this short week. Our mom is in town for the month (yay!), so Monday called for a long lunch at Dallas Chop House (new fave tuna tartare) and a longer trip to Target. We were chatting over lunch about all the things we want to do while she’s here – including cooking, baking and planning some much needed girls’ nights. Stacey is basically the Pinterest Queen and is always sending us fun articles, easy recipes and décor tips from around the web, and its inspired us to start collecting some of our favorites to share with you! So, here’s what we’re loving lately.
- these no-bake energy bites are super easy, totally customizable and perfect to snack on before a morning work out
- may have to add one or all of these inspirational books to our must-read list
- picked up some of this moon juice beauty dust at our outdoor voices event last week. will it turn us into supermodels over night? stay tuned.
- 17 reasons to go to Target (again) and spend way too much money (again)
- sweet potatoes packed with flavor and drizzled in blue cheese. YAS.
- kinda obsessed with these cool-girl trends for 2017
- the world is having a major tumeric moment – and we’re all about it, especially in the form of this orange tumeric smoothie
- Freshii meal boxes! for when you’re too busy mourning a Cowboys loss to meal prep on Sunday
- 16 ways to eat cookie butter. other than straight out of the jar.
- check out this list if you need a little winter travel inspo