We haven’t done a “What We’re Loving” post in a hot minute, so we have some thangs to catch up on. How’s this new-ish year going for everyone? January seemed never ending, but it was a fun-filled month for the Aziz sisters. We tried new restaurants, caught up with friends, spent a lot of time in the kitchen, and started planning for exciting things in the near future! I feel like that ~New Year energy~ carried throughout January instead of losing its luster after the first week. We’ve stuck to our renovated resolutions (for the most part) and plan to keep in movin’ through this next month.
Speaking of moving…we’re also in the middle of a move, and we’re so ready for a change! If you have packing tips, please let us know because this is NOT our strong suit. While relocating is a total pain, this is the perfect excuse to revamp our home décor, and we’re finding lots of inspo across the web. Some of which we’ve listed below!
- One of our favorite bloggers, Half Baked Harvest, recaps what it was like to watch her little brother, Red Gerard, win gold for Team USA at the Winter Olympics. How freakin’ cool is that?
- On the Olympics note…Adam Rippon is our spirit animal.
- We’re LOV-ING these lipsticks from Laqa & Co. Colors are gorg, and the boost of avocado oil makes the Cloud Lips super hydrating.
- Funfetti Chip Scones from Sally’s Baking Addiction basically scream “Sunday morning.”
- Kelsie recently made tikka masala meatballs (w ground chicken) from The Defined Dish and raved about them. Sidebar: we met Alex at Uchiba in January and she is just the sweetest!!
- Kind of needing every piece from The Everygirl’s new furniture collab for the new abode.
- Drooling, I mean actually drooling, over these Gruyere French Onion Grilled Cheeses.
- My neutral-loving soul is envious of this light-filled, minimalistic home in Nashville. Now, how do I translate that into apartment style?
Okay, we’re off to brunch. Because we earned breakfast pizza + mimosas at Evolve this morning.