Tuesdays are my favorite. It’s like I’ve finally shaken off the weekend, powered through the drag of Monday and am officially ready to attack the week. I might like them more than Friday? On Fridays I’m too antsy to escape the office. We planned on spending this past Sunday cooking and cleaning, but decided brunch on Pie Tap’s patio sounded MUCH better. It was a great decision because we discovered their brunch mushroom pizza (topped with an egg) – and it’s a new fave.
With the Fourth of July and vacation (!!) right around the corner, we’ve been scoping out holiday recipes, travel tips and some last-minute packing necessities. Here are a few of our favorite recent finds!
- Mix up one of these Aperol spritzes and pretend your backyard is Southern Italy.
- We checked out Paul Martin’s happy hour the other night and the deals are AWESOME. Every day. ‘Til 7. Order the tots.
- These simple tips for a healthy breakfast are easy, quick and will leave you much more energized than the stale donut in the office kitchen
- Okay, we may all have a Summer to-do list, but how ‘bout a Summer don’t list?
- Entertaining essentials for a July Fourth bash
- 25 skinny recipes to snack on poolside
- All white active wear. Because monochrome is life. Aaaand this look would give me serious motivation to pack workout clothes for our beach trip.
Have a great week, y’all!