Yall, it’s been a busy few weeks. Between birthday celebrations, events galore, and welcoming summer with tons of patio time – the Aziz girls have been goin’ nonstop. We go through these stages where some weeks we love being busy all the time and others we want to avoid social interaction at all costs. Anyone else constantly switch from socialite to shut-in like us?!
This past weekend was the perfect balance of busy and relaxing since we enjoyed a staycation at The Omni (more on that later!) Although we wish we could’ve stayed in those big plush hotel beds a leeetle longer, we’re gearing up for another fun-filled week!
Today’s SUPER fun agenda included unpacking and grocery shopping. While I’m scouring the web for new meal-prep ideas that aren’t chicken and veggies, I’ve rounded up a few things we’re loving these days.
…starting with this new happy hour situation at Ocean Prime. Stop by on weekdays from 4 to 7 p.m. for post-work wine and new delicious bites like Baked Oysters Bingo and Short Rib Gouda Tots (YES)
- I got a little too much sun this weekend (sorry, skin) and will be relying Aloe Vera, SPF and this Aussie Bronze self tanner. It goes on even and bronzy, and washes right off so it’s ideal for a quick, temporary color! ZERO orange streaks here.
- Our aunt sent us these essential oil diffusers and we are officially obsessed. The spearmint and grapefruit oils are our faves and leave the apartment smelling fresh, clean and ~ZeN~
- I LOVE this post about why traveling is more important than ever. Its something our family talks about often: don’t let fear keep you from exploring.
- Elote + pasta. Match made in heaven.
- We picked up some peaches at the farmers market this weekend and some will probably end up in this peach cobbler
- Father’s Day gift ideas for the dad who has it all
- A little list of awesome dads in literature (shout out Jean Valjean)
Okay, I’m gonna go eat some peaches. Probably with honey…and vanilla ice cream…