FIRDAY. Hiiiii. What took you so long. This was quite the productive week. Between successful meal planning, a couple exciting meetings and attempting to do our taxes – we’re feeling accomplished, adult-ish and very deserving of a happy hour drank. Most likely making a b-line for a patio (the new Flower Child‘s?) as soon as the clock strikes 5. Maybe more like 4:25.
If you need help killing time while counting down the minutes, check out our recent faves from across the web.
- Our mom recently sent us each a copy of this book and it’s basically a road map to pursuing your passion
- This strawberry gin smash screams Spring
- Baked some whole grain oatmeal cookies last week and accidentally ate them for breakfast (these are them, Breanna!)
- While we’re on the topic of healthy-ish desserts, eight-ingredient tahini-stuffed dates are our new obsession
- Needing a little outfit inspo for April
- The sneaker-chic trend is amazing and I hope it never goes away. Heels hurt, yall. It’s also easier to run away from your problems in flats.
What’re yall’s plans for the weekend? We’re trying out a new brunch spot tomorrow morning – stop by our Insta to see what’s in store!