Happy International Women’s Day! Honestly, women everywhere should be celebrated every day. BUT today is a great opportunity to show some extra love and appreciation for your girl gang. Take a minute to encourage the wonderful women in your life, maybe listen to a little Beyoncé and remind each other who run the world.
For this week’s look at what we’re loving, we rounded up some of our favorite recent posts from the boss babes who inspire us!
- Ditch the gossip-fest over Cosmo’s and check out these five steps for hosting a Women’s Circle. It sounds a little coven-y, but we promise its v innocent.
- Spoil a friend (or treat yo’ self) to this Packed Party x Soap & Glory box of goodies! The “Go, Girl, Go!” party-in-a-box is full of pampering essentials like body scrub, lip plumping gloss and body butter.
- Loving how Natalie and the Chic at Every Age crew styled one of the most popular shoe trends right now: slides!
- The weather is warming up (did we skip Winter in Dallas…?) and Lynlee found the ideal basics for a transitional wardrobe.
- Most likely gonna be eating The Skinny Confidential’s magical coconut-nut butter by the spoonful.
- If you’re in the market for a mood boost, read about why March should be The Month of Awakening
- Three-ingredient Lucky Charms Bark is the snack you need for this weekend’s early St. Paddy’s day festivities (Brown Butter Lucky Charms Treats would suffice, as well)
While we have you here…life update: we’re now on LiketoKnow.it! Soooo, this means 1) you can sign up here and shop our looks by liking our pics, or access them in the new app! and 2) you get to see more awkward pics of us *attempting* to be comfortable in front of the camera (see above).