It’s almost the weeeekend, y’all! This has been SUCH a long week – probably because Monday felt like four days rolled into one. We were on the struggle bus after that Super Bowl. What a game, though!
What fun weekend plans do y’all have? We have our Galentine’s party on Sunday, and we’re so excited. It’s become our favorite ~holiday~ and definitely our favorite party to throw. If you’re looking for fun things to do with your girlfriends or S.O. on Tuesday in Dallas, check out our top 10 restaurants for Valentine’s Day! If you want to throw your own Galentine’s party, a personal pizza party bar is never a bad idea, trust us.
Here are some of the things we’re loving this week!
- Samantha and Alexis are some seriously fit babes (and the sweetest sisters) and we now have new snacks to add to our work bags
- Made this smashed chickpea salad this weekend – it is SO. GOOD. Bye, sad desk lunches.
- Want to whip up something easy AND delicious for your Valentine this weekend? This 8 ingredient garlic butter, mushroom + goat cheese fettuccine is the right call
- Want all of these Valentine’s dresses on all of these gorgeous gals
- Two words: beer. brownies.
- We will be making this Sunday roast for two ASAP.
- I feel Katey about handbags being one thing I can’t resist and love this post breaking down what’s worth it and what isn’t when it comes to splurging!
Hope you guys have the best rest of the week – it’s almost Friday !!!