We’ve both been a little under the weather lately, (PICK A SEASON, TEXAS) so this post is currently being written curled up on the couch with a bowl of this de-lish detox soup while binge-watching Black Mirror. Anyone else completely obsessed with this show? It’s equally addicting and terrifying.
Despite the stuffy noses, the past couple weeks have been filled with brunches, Javier’s margs with mom and shopping in between. We spent last weekend at Americano finally trying out the brunch menu and catching up with some amazing ladies at Dallas Blogger Brunch.
We also attempted to tiptoe out of our comfort zone for an impromptu mini-photo shoot. Shout out to Natalie for doubling as our coach and photographer. Here are a few of our favorite shots from the weekend and posts that have grabbed our attention lately!
- Kelsie made Half Baked Harvest’s banana bread the other day aaaand I can’t stop eating it. only seven ingredients with the perfect amount of sweetness.
- BEYOND excited to plan an upcoming trip to one of our favorite cities – Paris! and this guide will come in handy.
- If you’re heading to (or hosting) a Super Bowl party this weekend, you’ll need Taco Frachos. (find more snacking options here, here and here!)
- On that note, what’s the big game without a little booze?
- Make way, avocado toast…sweet potato toast is the Trendy Toast of 2017 (and a pretty great office lunch).
- We’re still on the tumeric train over here.
- A nice reminder to unplug every once in a while.
- No matter your political views, we can all agree that diversity is beautiful and the world needs a lil’ (okay, a LOT) more love. And, we love seeing our community come together to peacefully show their support for one another.
- Not only are these mugs adorable, but for every set purchased, Pottery Barn will donate 50% of the purchase price to The Human Rights Campaign! Talk about a twofer.
Have a wonderful rest of your week, and be nice to each other – k?!