|The Eiffel Tower by day|
|Cafe Blanc on NYE|
I guess my premature obsession with Paris wasn’t unjustified after all. The city truly does live up to all the hype, and I can only hope there will be many more trips to The City of Love. Oh, and I’m still banking on that celebrity apartment one day…
- Café Blanc– A picturesque French café with delicious food and the sweetest waiters
- Ladurée– Famous bakery and café, worth the wait.
- Foie gras- We tried it at a few different restaurants, and I personally loved it. If you don’t know what it is, don’t look it up until after you’ve eaten it…
- Cheese boards- What’s better than fresh-baked French bread, cheese, and wine? Nothing.
- Champagne- An obvious partner for any meal.
- Macarons- The best are at Ladurée, considering they were invented there.
- Crepes- A French staple. Savory or sweet, there are endless options for fillings, and you’ll find them everywhere.
- The Eiffel Tower– le duh
- The Arc de Triomphe– You can pay to go to the top, or just admire from below.
- The Louvre– Buy tickets online and get there very early.
- Notre Dame
- Palais Royal- Lined with vintage and luxury stores perfect for window shopping.
- “Love Lock” bridge- Write you and your boo’s names on a lock, attach it to the bridge, throw the key in the Seine, and yall are together 4eVer <3.
- The Left Bank
|Arc de Triomphe|