As Buddy the Elf so famously said, during the holidays, we like to stick to the elves’ four main food groups: candy, candy corn, candy canes, and syrup. However, I’m officially adding a fifth and equally important food group he accidentally forgot: Christmas cookies!
Whether its for an upcoming potluck holiday party (hosting or attending), a Christmas cookie swap, something to bring the boss or a favorite teacher, or to leave on the mantle with a glass of milk for ol’ Saint Nick – you can never have enough Christmas cookie recipes on hand. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite cookie recipes to keep the goodies coming all season long.
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies – Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Christmas Swirl Sugar Cookies – I Love My Disorganized Life
- Brownie Peppermint Cookies – Cooking Classy
- White Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies – Life, Love & Sugar
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Thumbprints – Something Swanky
- Nutella Stuffed Gingerbread Cookies – Broma Bakery
- Fluffy Snickerdoodles – How Sweet Eats
- THE Chocolate Chip Cookie – Our favorite, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe
And, here are some no-bake options for when your oven’s occupied:
- Fudgy Mint No-Bake Cookies – The Recipe Rebel
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Cups – Bake. Eat. Repeat.
- Spiced Cookie Butter Truffles – Keep It Sweet
- Scotcheroo Bars – Buns In My Oven
Do you have a favorite family recipe that you love to bake when Christmas rolls around? Let us know!